Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Motherhood!!

Alhamdulillah,completed two years of motherhood! As every other woman who has been a mother says, only in motherhood we experience unconditional love! 

The journey with my daughter is awesome, I really am enjoying every single moment with her. The way she grows up keeps me surprised. She is becoming naughtier and stubborn day by day . I can really understand her "not yet discovered   language" and more than that her body language whether if she wants to potty,or if she is up to some mischief!

She was hospitalised for a week in Kerala as she contracted viral fever,throat infection and cough! I swear my heart broke when they took her in to insert cannula to inject antibiotics n glucose.i went outside and kept my eyes and ears shut so that I won't hear her crying ! Each time they gave her injections I had  the pain in my vein..I felt the sour tastes of the medicines and actually I even felt am admitted! I was so angry with Allah for troubling my baby,kept praying and complaining why is He cruel with my baby! Let me have all the pain and struggle and free my baby that was my prayer!

Whenever the nurses came she called me umma,hugged me tight and cried expecting me to protect her and I sat there holding her tight n kissing and kept on saying sorry I can't help you! That was the worst mental torture I ever had faced. 

As soon as she got discharged I wanted to fly back to Dubai and get her back to normal! I cut short my vacation and flew back. I could not attend my cousin's wedding, couldn't stay at my home,couldn't meet my loved ones couldn't even see my parents to my heart's contend! But still I was happy to be back here.. And was delighted when my baby hugged me tight and kissed and said "love you umma" when we entred our flat! Nothing mattered other than her well being and happiness and still nothing matters other than her! She is my angel,my treasure,my fortune,my happiness,my blessing,my prayer and my smile!! 

Allah bless you my sweetheart live long...


No comments:

Post a Comment