Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Richa !!!

Its been always a tough task for me..whenever I was asked to describe about my Richa or our friendship. Sometimes in life, we are left speechless..not because we dont have anything to tell ,but because the whole words used in the world wont be enough to express our love,care and feelings for one particular person...and Richa is one of them! I dont know from where should I start..how we became friends..still we both dont know..it just happened..and its just the way it was...She came in to my life,when I was 8 years old..now its been 17 long years..she has been with me..in all the seasons..no matter..its summer,winter, or raining..she always stood by me..always holding my hand..and never letting me down.She is the one who loved me for what and how I am...she never wanted to change anything in me..perhaps she might be the only person in this whole world..who loves me alot..for the person I am..I was perfect atleast in her eyes..

She has seen my childhood, she has seen my teenage,she is with me in my youth...and I know no matter what..she will be with me till death part us. Someone can be considered the most luckiest person..if she/he has a friend who will stay by you, who can understand you,who will trust you,who will have faith in you..when the whole world is against you,and when the whole world fails to understand you..and without any doubt I can say that I am the luckiest girl in the whole world..because I have you,my Richa!

I owe a lot to you My Richa, For giving me loads n loads of love,for caring me like anything..for understanding me,like none else ever did..and for giving me such a beautiful family..who love me just the way they love you..just the way you love me..I have always felt I am home,whenever I was with you and your family..I had all the freedom, I could ask for at your- no at our home! I could ask anything and everything to our Parents,Grand parents..and our sweet sisters at home!

Richa,
I love you not only for what you are,
But for what I am when I am with you.
I love you not only for what you have made of yourself,
But for what you are making of me.
I love you because you have made more than any creed could have done to make me good
And more than any fate could have done to make me happy.

And you have done all these,by just being yourself..
You have done all these without a touch,without a word and without a sign
Perhaps, that's what being a friend means...

Love you loadsssssss da...and miss you terribly....

Have a Great Birthday My ever dearest Richa! I miss being with you,on your special day..but you know I am always there with you...so Have a blasttt..enjoooy and take care..Happyyyyy Birthdayyyy My Love !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment