Sunday, May 13, 2012

I was so wrong !!

I was so wrong..I thought Umma will be happy to be back home..,but she is not..she is in pain..she hasnt gone out even..she is crying over me..afterall she is a mother..her biggest happiness is to see her children happy and safe. she has seen my pain,my tears..my sleepless nights..and hasnt seen my laughter for a month she was here..then how can she be happy...i was so wrong...so wrong..

And I am a daughter...who was trying hard to hide all her feelings infront of everyone...who was acting so well as a bold, brave woman..and an idiot who forgot that I am acting infront of my mother..who can understand your every move..your every nod..and understand your single heart beat even..

When she was leaving..she kept on looking back..and I was trying hard not to show her my tears..I was sooo stupid..I could have run to her..and hugged her tight..and cried..cried out loud..as if I am a 5 year old..and her mere hug could have wiped out all my fears,all my tears..I didnt know that a mom's hug is the bestest pain killer ever made..

Umma..., I know I have never shown my love,my care for you..I have always been a rude,stubborn daughter..I thought you never loved me,you never understood me,you never cared for me...I was soooooo stupid to think so...and you gave me all the love,care I missed in my childhood...within a month...

I miss you...and I love you...

Now I truely believe that I can never ever complain about anything to Allah...for he gave me the best of everything..and am damn sure that I am one among the MOST BLESSED creations of Allah.

1 comment: