Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bye Mom....

So thats it..Umma's visit is over..she came on 13th April and is flying back tomorrow. I really cant write down what I am feeling now.Am I really sad..no..but I am really upset..and angry..though dont know  what am angry about.. and its true that I always fail to express my sorrow..and it comes out as anger always :( so probably am really sad !

Yesterday we went to Al Quoz graveyard,where my Eva has been buried..Umma wanted to visit her before she leaves..so I could also see her..though it was only pile of sand..she might have seen us from underneath..she should be happy that her parents and grandmom came to see her..be happy and safe always Eva..Allah is there ..you are a lucky girl to be with Him !!

So the main thing happening right now is Umma's flight back home. All the packing done..everything is fine..but I am not..I will miss her..infact that thought itself is upstting me. She will be happy to fly back..to her husband,to her territory, to her own busy shedules..and I should be happy..that she will be happy..and my Pappa and Dada will be happy too...

So have a safe flight..Umma

Nothing more to write !!

No comments:

Post a Comment