Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Kunju !!!

Today I am gonna talk about my kunju, you might be wondering who is this kunju now...,well she is my one and only sis..actually I was supposed to call her "kunjatha" because her pet name was kunjumol at home and because she is elder than me..I am supposed to call her itha ! Though I did call her so for some time...years after..I shortened it to Kunju..which she had no option other than to accept it :p

So about kunju- Actually speaking I really don't know much about kunju..unlike other sisters we were never very close...we never used to share secrets,we never used to discuss anything..I have seen my friends and their sisters,who are very close and are good friends..they share everything and discuss anything...but we were or in fact we are not that type of sisters !! For kunju,am always her little sister,her Annava..so may be she can ever consider me as a friend..I remember when I was in 7th or 8th and she was doing her Corporation and Banking course in Agricultural University,Mannuthi,Trichur...she was in hostel..used to come home for holidays only, if she is at home,the first thing she used to do was to read all the magazines,which were issued when she was in hostel..then she would sleep the rest of the time..and will wake up only by evening when umma returns from school, and they would start their chit chat about college-hostel stories..Forgot to mention...as a child I never used to sleep during day time..and that's one of the things which I hate most about my childhood..I was bored to death,when everyone around me would be sleeping..Imagine my situation,when there was no cable connection at home,I had to manage with Doordarshan,and by reading the same Balaramas' !! And of course I would try my luck with everyone..would go to everyone at home,try to wake them up,try to talk to them,try to ask doubts...to which all of them were trained...they kept on ignoring all the disturbance I made...and after all my attempts finally I will also sleep,may be I was that bored to sleep..by that time everyone would wake up..!!! :-(

So whenever Kunju came from hostel,I used to disturb her also,she would scold me...as she will be either busy with her magazines or busy with sleeping..whatever I did not have any chance there !!

So that was our relation..once she told me,If you were a little more older I could have told you many things..oh so that was the problem..for which I still not have a solution !! So I also decided since kunju is too old for me,I wont share anything even !!

Lets keep all these aside,and talk about our relation...In spite of all these,we really have a special bond and love between us..I know how much she loves me..once she got married and came to Dubai,none would ever know how much I missed her...on every special occasions I missed her alot..she is the one who used to dress me up,who used to tie my hair,who used to put mehendi on my hands...in short all my celebrations were ruined after her wedding..

Then I got my kunju back,when I got married and came to Dubai itself...now we do talk everyday,we do meet once in a while..and kunju is having penalty for ignoring me all those days :P she doesn't have any other option now other than to listen...either her kids or me would always disturb her..and for all the sleep she had in those good old days..she cant sleep now at all..what I admire most about kunju is her will power,her patience..she has got 4 kids now,who keep on disturbing her,still she manages to read alot..I owe her a lot...she has given me 4 diamonds,who call me chitta and who love me like she does...she has given me the best Brother in law who considers me as his own sister..in fact I never lost my kunju,in fact I got one more brother home!!

Can you imagine how it feels to have someone who can listen patiently to your stupid,silly chit chats..it means a lot..to have someone like that, and I am blessed to have my kunju,my pappa and my dada..for the same..Heaven help them !!

Kunjaaaa, you are my ears...I love you a lottt you mean a lot to me..am damn sure that I cant have any sister better than you..Happy Birthdayyyy Kunjaaaaa <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment