Sunday, August 7, 2011

Friends.....

friends are the best gift god can bless us with....we categorize our friends as best friends,intimate friends,sweet friends,close friends...childhood friends..i have always believed that a friend is someone who understands your past,believes in your future and accepts you today just the way you are...and i have always believed that a best friend is someone who knows you morethan anyone and someone who will be there for you always..who will be there with you always no matter what happens ...
But recently i came across a new friend...who cant be described as my best friend,my intimate friend,or close friend or as my bestest friend either...i think i can describe that friend as my great friend....yeah great friend....my friend just walked in to my life, was with me for sometime...gave me all the pleasure a friend can give in such a short period....taught me manythings...made me understand what i am...and just walked away...leaving such a big change in me...and leaving a never fading mark in my heart....and thats what a great friend is...
My ever dearest great friend,


Thank you soooo much for everything...n i will always cherish your friendship...i always cherish the moment you came in to my life...and i always wish and pray that our friendship lasts forever.....
love,more love and a lot more....



No comments:

Post a Comment