Saturday, August 6, 2011

Oh my dear Lord !!!

Dont ever be so cruel to anyone..in any situation..there should be a limit..you can test ,you can decide,you can punish each of your creations..still they also should have a right..afterall its all as per your wish..whatever they do,whatever they say,however they act, whatever they think even, is pre decided by you..and then you only punish them..i think this is seriously rediculous..its like you are playing with a large number of characters ..and you have made all of them very sensitive as well..

In my case itself..you know me better than anyone..you are my father..,its from you I was created..its as per your wish I was born,brough up..and my character also is designed by you..and you only know what future is awaiting me..and you are giving me somuch pain..its becoming unbearable now..atleast you should give your characters the strength to bear the mental and physical torture you are giving them..that should be really fair enough dear Lord..atleast lets just have a discussion about it..I am sure many others will join my cause..and they will support me..so we are pleading you to think about it..common God, in this year 2011..you should be a bit more flexible..and social..its high time you should have a facebook/twitter/ or a blog atleast..so that we can keep in touch with you !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment